Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I Need Your Help: What One Thing Do You Most Want to Learn about How to Live Better than a Billionaire on $5 Extra a Day?

Good morning, Fantastic Football Fans!

Are you feeling motivated this morning?
I certainly hope so. I know that I am!

I'm now ready for the next step in writing Live Better than a Billionaire on Five Dollars Extra a Day.

Isn't that exciting?

I need your help to take this step. Will you help me, please?

I need to know what one thing you most want to learn about how to live better than a billionaire on five dollars extra a day!

Please e-mail your answer to ultimatecompetitiveadvantage@yahoo.com and label your subject as: "Here's what I most want to learn about living better than a billionaire on five dollars extra a day".

Please ask your friends to send their answers too!

The results will be used to define the structure of the new book,
Live Better than a Billionaire on Five Dollars Extra a Day.

By sending your answer, you'll also have a chance to participate in writing the book.

May God bless you.

Donald W. Mitchell
Your Dream Concierge

Copyright 2006 Donald W. Mitchell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home