Thursday, March 15, 2007

Super Bowl 2008 Thoughts

Good morning, Fantastic Football Fans!

Are you feeling motivated this morning?

I certainly hope so. I know that I am!

Most people who love sports are gearing up for March Madness. I'm not one of them. Football is my spectator sport.

Having licked my wounds after the Patriots lost to the Colts for the second time in one season in the AFC Championship Game, I can now put it aside and look forward.

The future is once again full of potential. Great free agents may be signed. There's the NFL draft coming up where my team may snag more hidden choices who'll make the Hall of Fame despite being sixth round picks.

My Patriots Football Weekly is coming out again. I can read stories and see color photos of the players I care about.

I imagine myself with five billion dollars to play with. How could I spend that money this winter to ensure my team six straights Super Bowls? It's marvelous day dreaming. Why? If it's a good idea, Bob Kraft will probably do it.

We not only have a great team in New England, we also have a all-time great owner who wants to take football to a whole new level for us fans. Imagine how he paid a vast multiple of the normal price to put in artificial turf mid-season when the muddy footing seemed to be hurting the Patriots more than helping them.

I can think of few finer things than to have a billionaire in my corner who wants what I want for the team as fiercely as I do.

It's only five months until summer camp opens for the fans. I can hardly wait!

Go Pats!

Donald W. Mitchell, Your Dream Concierge

Copyright 2007 Donald W. Mitchell

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home